You Will Need:
Fried Mince & Beans
- 1 container 500 gm Premium Beef Mince
- 1 can of Diced tomatoes
- 1 Medium, Onion Red Raw
- 4 clove, Each Clove
- 2 small chilies
- 1 Can of Bayo Beans, plain
- 1 Tbsp, Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of “Eight Spice
- ½ tsp of Paprika Powder
- 10 tomato, Cherry
- 10 g, Spices – Fresh Corriander
- 2 oz(s), Pickled Jalapeno Pepper Slices
- 3 whole avocado, Whole
- 160 g, Green Jalapeno Salsa
- 1 Packet 200 gm of Corn Chips natural flavor
- 100 gm Cucumber Telegraph
- Chop up red onion, garlic chillies and coriander separately and put it aside in the side
- Hit up the olive oil in the pan and put red onions into it, mix well and let it fry for 2 minutes.
- Follow with chopped ginger and half of the amount of garlic and chillies, mix well let it caramelize till slightly golden.
- Add beef mince into the mixture gradually bit by bit mixing in between so the mince is evenly distributed into the mix.
- Once you see beef mince is half-cooked add mashed beans, paprika and Chipolte peppers Sauce, mix well and put it into the oven on grill setting set it to the highest temperature and leave it there for 10 minutes.
- Cut each avocado in half and take the pip out
- Skin it and cut each half into six parts put it into the big bowl
- Chop up the tomatoes and jalapenos put it into the bowl
- Hit up the olive oil in a non-stick pan put the leftovers of garlic and chillis into it, mix well and fry it for one and half minutes until nice and soft
- Add precooked garlic and chillis into the bowl, season with Himalayan salt and 9 spice
- Take a potato masher and mash content in the bowl until avocados are crushed into the semi mashed texture, you should be able to see small pieces of avocado through the mixture.
- Take a serving spoon, mix guacamole well so it is all combined,
- Take a cucumber and slice it, lay it out upon the flat dish, salt it.
- Open 2 packets of corn chips and empty it into a serving bowl
- Put mince sauce into the serving bowl, do the same with guacamole
Serve and enjoy your dinner