You Will Need:
- 300 ml warm water
- 300 ml warm milk
- 4 tbsp sourdough starter
- 1 packet of instant dry yeast
- 4.5 cups of wholemeal flour
- 0.5 cup of rye flour
- 0.5 cup flaxseeds whole
- 0.25 cup of rolled oats
- 0.25 cup of rolled barley
- 0.25 cup of rolled brown rice
- 0.25 cup of rolled quinoa
*** I buy 5-grain porridge by Marco and add 2 cups of those. You can look it up in your local stores and stock up on that.
- 0.5 cup of buckwheat
- 0.5 cup chopped almonds
- First, make a dough by adding warmed-up milk and water together, olive oil yeast, sourdough starter, and spices. Mix it with the spoon together and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Add all the grains, then flours and almonds and knead it with your hands.
- Once combined, put it into the breadmaker on pizza regimen
- When the cycle is finished, leave it in the breadmaker to rise fully, which will take you past the dough cycle of 40 minutes. I would say an hour and a half to the full rising.
- Take it out kneed slightly forme a long loaf, make incisions upon the top of thebread.
- Put it into the bread form sprinkle top of the bread with the flour. Cover with the lid. Put it into the cold oven, turn the oven on to 220 *C
- Once the oven is heated, take the lid offBake for 15 minutes or till golden
- Take it out of the oven cover it with a tea towel and let it cool completely.
- Slice it and freeze it , or enjoy it fresh!