You Will Need:
- 4 medium corn cobs + 2 pinches of Himalayan salt + 1 tsp of butter
- 1/3 of red onion- chopped
- 1/2 of telegraph cucumber- cubed
- 16 cherry tomatoes- cut to 4 quarters
- 1/2 red capsicum- chopped
- 2 handful of rocket lettuce- chopped
- 10 leaves of basil- chopped
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp of “Eight Spice Sprinkle”
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt unsweetened
- 1 tsp of tahini butter
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 pinches of paprika
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- Drizzle of chilly infused olive oil
- Chicken: Turn on your oven on grill. Take chicken breasts and slice each breast to three parts by the length of the breast so slices are long. In the little bowl combine olive oil, salt, and “Eight Spice Sprinkle “blend mix all together. Marinate chicken with prepared potion massaging it into the breast slices. Sit it for 15 minutes. Heat non-stick pan, place 4 slices on the pan at once leaving some space between them, fry for 1 minutes or until golden then turn, wait for 1 minutes on another side and put the pan into the Grill oven for 1 minute. Take chicken out of the pan and put it onto the serving platter covering it with the foil. Repeat
- Corn: Put Corn Cobs into wider the pot cover with cold water, put couple of pinches of salt, once brought to the boil, cover it with the lead and slow simmer for 15 minutes. Once time is up tip the water out of the pot, take piece of butter and rub corn slightly with it. Leave corn in the pot till the serving so it’s nice and warm.
- Salad: Chop up all the vegetables (tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, onion, basil, rocket lettuce) drizzle it with olive oil and squeeze half of the lemon over the salad, mix turning it gently few times.
- Yogurt Dip: Combine together yogurt, tahini, lemon, salt and paprika, mix it thoroughly until even texture, Put it into the serving bowl, drizzle it over with chilly infused oil.
Serve and enjoy your dinner