You Will Need:
- 1 Wholegrain muffin split
- 1 tsp “Garlic Truffle Butter”
- 1 tsp of Olive oil
- 1 large, Egg, whole, cooked, fried
- 2 thin slices of Cheese Gouda
- Two little brunches of Coriander
- Take wholegrain English Muffin and cut it horizontally through the middle. All English muffins usually come pre-cut, but because they were packaged and pressed together for quite a while, they need to be separated with a butter knife.
- Put it into the toaster. When nicely toasted take them out while still hot.
- Take some “Garlic Truffle Butter” or any butter and spread it nice and even over hot toasted muffin splits.
- In the small pan wiped with olive oiled paper towel fry an Egg on one side, then flip an egg to the other side until cooked or semi soft if you like.
- Cut two Slices of Gouda Cheese.
Assemble in the following order:
- Take one half of Buttered English Muffing split.
- Put hot fried egg on the top of it.
- Put two slices of Gouda Cheese on the top of the egg.
- Follow with coriander.
- Cap it all up with a second half of the English Muffin split.
Enjoy your Breakfast with your favourite beverage