You Will Need:
- 500 gm of Fresh Scallops
- 500 gm Pasta whole durum wheat
- 1 third of whole ginger
- 3 big red chilies Fresh chill
- 2 big red capsicums
- 2 medium white onions
- 1 medium lime
- 1 tbsp of NZEALTH 9 Spice
- 5 brunches of fresh basil
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp of Natvia Sweetener
- 2 small turmeric roots
- 14 gm of fresh Parmesan
- 1 cup of coconut cream (or fresh cream)
- 2 Burrata
- 9 medium Tomatoes
- 1 bunch of basil
- Small red onion
- Half a lime
- Italian Balsamic Vinegar
- Himalayan salt
- Chili infused olive oil
Prepare the Burrata salad
- Cut burrata into 8 parts each ball
- Take a flat serving dish and lay burrata evenly around the dish
- Cut each tomato into 8 parts
- Lay cut tomatoes between burrata’s pieces nice and even
- Cut red onion into half first and then slice thinly into half circles
- Sprinkle red onion over the salad
- Detach basil leaves of the basil brunches
- Follow with basil leaves sticking it into the spaces between burrata and tomatoes
- Sprinkle some Himalayan salt and 9 spice
- Drizzle over with chilli infused olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Pasta & Scallop Sauce
- Put Scallops on the sieve and let it drain while you are making other preparations
- Chop up nice and fine: garlic, 2 chilies, ginger, one brunch of basil and turmeric, keep skin on ginger and turmeric, just wash it.
- Take a bowl and mix chopped spices with 1 tbsp of olive oil half of tbsp of 9 Spice, 1 tsp of Himalayan salt and 1 tsp of Natvia
- Add scallops to the mixture and massage it with the marinade, leave it aside
- Put full pot of water on the stove in the 8L Pot, add olive oil, 1 tbsp of salt and 2 tsp of Natvia, cover pot with the lid and bring it to the boil.
- Half white onions and then slice each half nice and thin
- Half capsicums and then slice each half nice and thin
- Chop up the chili
- Heat the pan with olive oil, add onions 1 tsp of 9 spice and some Himalayan salt and fry it until nice and soft going slightly golden
- Add capsicums to it and chili, mix well let it fry on the low heat
- Once capsicums nice and soft put the pan aside
- Put pasta into the boiling water and mix it well so spaghetti is well separated. Cook it until spaghetti is slightly soft it is called Al Dente. Or if you like it softer then Al Dente keep it cooking to your texture preference.
- Once happy with the texture throw past onto the Sieve and let it drain
- Put pasta back into the pot, drizzle some chili infused olive oil upon it and shake it well, leave it aside with the lid on to keep it hot while we cook the scallops.
- Heat up wide shallow pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put marinated scallops on the pan on the high heat and fry it for two minutes
- Once scallops released the juice, sieve them out with a skimmer spoon into a flat dish
- Add coconut cream to the same pan with a scallop juice and spices and mix it well. Keep mixing it until slightly thickened.
- Add scallops and fried onions with peppers back into the sauce and mix well turn it off. Put Scallop sauce into the serving bowl
Serve and enjoy your dinner