You will Need:
- Crepes Frying
- Paper Towel
- Choice of a Blender, Mixer or Food Processor
- Baking Brush
- 250 ml- Organic Non-Homogenised Whole Milk
- 250 ml- Water bottled
- 1 tbsp- Olive oils extra
- virgin organic by Spectrum
- 2 eggs- organic large (size 7) eggs
- 130 gm- Organic Wholemeal flour
- 130 gm- Fine Italian “00” flour or High Grade White Flour
- 1 tsp (no hip)- Baking soda
- 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 gm- Organic Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp- Healthy Sweetener erythritol & stevia blend (Natvia blend) or other brands
“Blini’s Sweet Side”
- 50 gm- Frozen Mixed Berries or Fresh Berries
- 30 gm- Organic Unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp- Canadian Maple syrup
- Put together into the 1 litter blender or food processor milk, water, flour, olive oil, 2 eggs and blend it for 2 minutes or until the smooth texture achieved
- In the cup mix baking soda and vinegar, wait for the chemical reaction to pass then add it to the mixture and blend for another minute or so.
- Let mixture to rest for 15 minutes
- Hit the crepes non-stick pan till you can see a slight smock rising.
- Prepare a small bowl with some olive oil in it.
- Dip a paper towel into the olive oil, squeeze an access back into the bowl so there is no dripping.
- Wipe the pan with it oily paper towel before every crepe goes into it.
- Lift the pan with one hand while with another hand filling the ladle with the mixture. Pour the mixture into the pan meanwhile rotating pan clockwise so mixture is evenly distributed on the bottom of the pan.
- When edges of the crepe slightly golden flip it over by lifting the edge of the crepe with a thin spatula then pick it up with your fingers and turn to the other side.
- In about 10-15 seconds remove crepe from the pan to the flat platter.
- Cover crepe with melted butter using plain or silicone brush for baking
- Repeat the routine (steps from 7 to 12 till all mixture is fully used
You Can serve Blini with various things, you can make sweet and savory fillings or sides and wrap it up or simply serve it on the side.
You Can simply Serve it with “Blini’s Sweet Side”