You will need:
1 Wholemeal Bagel
- 50 g Hot Smoked Salmon
- 2 tbsp of “Tvorog” or Unsalted Cottage Cheese
- 1 pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 pinch of Black Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 tsp Capers
- 2 brunches of Dill or Parsley
- Cut Bagel in to two halves and toast it.
- Let it sit in the toaster until cooled
- Take Tvorog (Unsalted Cottage cheese) put it into a small bowl, add 2 pinches of Himalayan salt and 1 pinch of black pepper and mix it thoroughly with the fork until smooth.
- Spread Cottage cheese evenly over two halves of the bagel.
- Shred Smoked Salmon into small pieces with your hands or a fork.
- Layer Salmon pieces evenly distributing over two halves of the bagel.
- Sprinkle Capers over the top of the bagel haves with Salmon and follow with chopped dill or parsley.
Enjoy your Meal