You Will Need:
- 45 gm organic Steel-cut Oats (1/2 cup or 80 ml)
- 2 g, Natural Sweetener, 200 gm
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 5 tsp of unsalted Organic Butter
- 100 ml, Whole Milk, Non-Homogenized
- 75 g, Frozen Mixed Berries – defrosted
- 2 tbsp of “Crunchy Fruit Vinaigrette”45 or a fruit salad of your choice
- Take frozen berries and defrost them in the microwave or simply leave them out in the bowl while your porridge is getting cooked.
- Take ½ cup of steel cut oats, 1 cup and a bit of water, 1 tsp of Natvia ( erythritol & Stevia sweetener blend), 1 pinch of Himalayan Salt and put it into a rice cooker. If you don’t have a rice cooker you can use Pressure cooker or multi cooker. Select “White Rice” Cooking mode click “Start”.
- When the “cooker” beeped “Ready” open the lead and add some butter, mix thoroughly.
- Extract porridge into the serving bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of “Crunchy Fruit Vinaigrette” and defrosted berries into the bowl
- Serve with Milk on the side
*** If none of the listed above electric cookers are present soak steel cut oats over night in the small cooking pot and add sweetener and salt just before cooking. Slowly bring it to the boil, simmer on the very slow heat for 10 minutes, turn it off, put the lead on and keep it under the lead for 10 minutes. Add butter and mix thoroughly. Follow steps from 4-6.
Enjoy with your favourite Coffee or Tea