You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- 90g unsalted butter
- 100 g of Natvia Sweetener
- 200 g of Rolled Oats (crushed in the blender)
- 35 g of Wholemeal flour
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Quarter of lemon
- 1tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- Hit your oven at 180 °C on bake
- Separate eggs to yolks and whites
- In the separate bowl beat 50 g of soft butter, 2 yolks, one third 35g of Natvia portion, cinnamon and ginger until nice and fluffy
- In the non-stick pot mash banana and add the rest of butter to it and 35 g of Natvia, put it on the stove low hit to melt stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Once melted, Add oats to the mix and keep mixing it so it is slightly golden, take it of the stove let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- On the meantime, In the separate bowl beat whites with squeeze of fresh lemon, once you see whites are forming add 35 g of Natvia to it keep beating till whites are nice and high
- Beat in Cooked dough and wholemeal flour to the butter/yolk mixture until well combined
- Fold in whites with spatula into the mixture so it formed into nice and thick dough.
- Leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes
- Take the dough and with tablespoon depart it to 24 even pieces and let it rest for 5 minutes. Roll each piece into a ball, you will have 24 little balls in total.
- Take a tray and align it with backing paper
- Put first 12 balls on it and flatten each with your fingers, if it sticks a little, dip your hand into the flour slightly
- Put it into the oven in about 10 minutes or when the edges start to get golden, turn each cookie and bake it on another side leaving it in the oven for another 5 minutes. Watch it so it does not burn. The times may vary as all ovens are different.
- Take cookies out of the oven and place them on the rack to harden while cooling
Repeat steps with other 12 lot of cookies.