You Will Need:
- 2 small, Chicken Breasts, Raw (130 gm each)
- 2 tsp of “Eight Spice Sprinkle”
- 1 tsp, Olive Oil (1 Tsp)
- 2 Strips of Streaky Bacon
- 2 Whole heads of Cos or Romana Lettuce, Raw
- Half of Red onion 50 g, Raw
- 2 slices of whole meal bread
- 1 container (16 tomatoes ea.), Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp, Mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 2 sprigs, Dill weed, fresh
- 2 tbsp, Cheese – Parmesan, shredded
- 1 big Telegraph cucumber
- 1 small Chilli
- 0.5 tsp of Himalayan Salt
- 0.5 tsp Natvia Sweetener or Maple syrup (*it will add 53 extra Calories if you decide use Maple instead as oposed to Natvia which zero calories)
- Chicken: In the little bowl combine olive oil, salt, and “Eight Spice Sprinkle” blend mix all together. Take whole chicken breasts and place it into the big bowl, marinate it with prepared potion massaging it into the breast. Sit it for 15 – 20 minutes. Heat up non-stick pan, place breasts onto the pan at once leaving some space between them, fry for 1 minute and reduce stove heat to the low continue frying on that side for another 2 minutes or until golden then turn. Wait for 2 minutes on another side and cover it with the lid. Fry it with the lid on for another 2-3 minutes or until golden then turn the stove off. Open the lid and cover breasts with the piece of foil so it’s all nice and cuddly, cover back with the lid. Let it sit foiled under the lid covered for 7 minutes. Take chicken out of the pan and put it onto the Chopping board.
- Bacon: Place 2 Strips of Streaky Bacon onto the heated non-stick pan. Fry it on medium low heat on both sides until nice and golden. Take cooked bacon and place it on the doubled piece of paper towel to absorb the access of the fat.
- Crotons: Take 2 slices of whole meal bread and put it into the toaster, bake it until nice and crispy, when popped up let it cool sitting in the toaster. Once cooled place it onto the chopping board and slice it into the 1 x 1 cm cubes.
- Salad: Take a big bowl, wash Cos lettuces, slice it and put it into the bowl. Slice Cucumber into 2 halves then slice each half onto the thin slices, place it over cos lettuces. Slice cherry tomatoes into 4 quarters if bigger or onto the haves if smaller and place it into the bowl over cucumbers. Slice half of the red onion and separate it sprinkling it on the top of the salad. Slice chilly onto the thin slices add it to the salad. Slice chicken breast onto the thin slices put it over the vegetables. Chop up the bacon nice and small, sprinkle it over the chicken.
- Cesar Dressing: Take mayonnaise and put it into the small blender cup. Add a juice from 1 squeezed lemon. Follow it with chopped dill, salt and sweetener and blend it till nice and smooth.
- Mixing: Pour Cesar Dressing over the salad and mix it thoroughly until all well combined. Or you could mix salad without dressing and serve it to the table with croutons and parmesan cheese, do it by your preference.
- Serving: Once salad is served into individual plates, Parmesan cheese and croutons can be tossed right over the top of each plate just before eating to your preference.