You Will Need:
• 2 cups of Black Rice (180 ml cup)
• 4 cups of water
• 4 Beef steak cuts, 125 gm each
• 1 tsp of “Eight Spice Sprinkle”
• 2 tbsp, Himalayan Pink Salt
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp, Rosemary, fresh de-leafed
• 2 Pickled capsicums
• 3 cloves of Garlic
• 1 division of ginger (3 cm cut)
• 2 tbsp Fish sauce
• 1 cup of Brag’s Aminoacid Soy sauce
• 2 tbsp of coconut Aminoacid
• 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup
• 2 tbsp of Natvia (erythritol/ Stevia Sweetener blend)
• ½ tsp Himalayan Salt
• 1 tbsp Olive oil
• 1 tsp of chilli flacks
• ½ cup of water
• ½ cup of beef stock
• Rice Vinegar
• ½ lemon
• Half a bunch of fresh coriander
• 1 Head of Cos Lettuce
• 1 Hand full of Rocket salad
• 1 red Capsicum
• 1 big carrot
• 1 big cucumber
• 1 small red onion
• 200 gm cherry tomatoes
- Take Rice, wash it and put it into the pot.
- For 2 measuring cups of rice you need 4 measuring cups of water
- Put the pot onto the stove cover it with the lid and on a slow heat bring it to the boil.
- Reduce heat even more to almost nothing and let it steam until all water evaporated
- Turn the cooker off and let it rest for 30 minutes under the lid.
- Mix rice thoroughly
*** If you have a rice cooker, just cook it on the regime of “brown rice” or if you don’t have “Brown rice” mode, add a little bit more water into the cooker 4,25 cups of water for 2 cups of Black rice and cook it on “White rice” regime.
Cut carrot into long thin strips or if you have stripe slicer for vegetables use that choosing medium size slicing insert.
- Cut Cucumber into long 7mm thick strips diagonally
- Half the Cos lettuce head, cut the core out and slice it thinly.
- Half red onion and slice it into a half circles, then separate half rings one from another
- Half the capsicum and slice each half into thin strips
- Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Mix all those vegetable ingredients breaking it up with some rocket salad lettuces.
- Chop up the garlic and ginger nice and fine
- Chop up pickled capsicums
- In the blender put together soy sauce, fish sauce, seseme oil, water, beef stock, maple syrup, coconut amino-acid, Himalayan salt, rice vinegar, natvia sweetener, chopped up pickled capsicum and blend together for 2 minutes.
- Heat up the oil in the pot and fry garlic and ginger until slightly golden
- Add chilli flakes and mix
- Pour slowly mixture from the blender and mix
- Let the mixture simmer constantly steering with a wooden spoon until start boiling.
- Reduce the heat to the minimum and simmer until thickened occasional steering it.
- Squeeze lemon into the mixture, follow with chopped up coriander, mix well, and turn it off.
- In the Little Bowl put together Olive oil, “eight Spice Sprinkle, Rosemary leaves taken of the steam and Himalayan Pink salt, mix well.
- Rub Steaks with the spices potion you’ve just prepared. Leave it for 30 minutes. Grill the steak on the barbecue to the medium rear of the finish you like. Leave it to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Slice Meat nice and thin and serve.
Serve on the individual plate distributing evenly meat, rice, salad and topping it up with nice and warm sauce.
Enjoy your meal
Bon Appetit 😊