You will need:
- Oat Bran – 2 hipped tbsp
Rolled oats – 1 hipped tsp
- Sweetener (low calorie) erythritol & stevia blend like Natvia1.5 tbsp
Himalayan pink salt – 1 pinch
- Cottage cheese (big or small curd) -2 hipped tbsp
- Free range egg, size extra large- 1 egg
- Butter unsalted -2 gm-(for covering the pie tin & pie when it’s baked)
- Blueberries fresh (or other berries) 50 gm- for serving
- Greek strained yogurt 2 tbsp for serving
- Preheat the oven to 220 C° on “bake”
- Mix all ingredients together, cover the small baking tin with some butter
- Fill it with the mixture, bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Take the pie out of the oven, cover it with a tiny bit of butter, let cool for 10 minutes.
Serve with Greek yogurt and ½ cup (50 gm) of Blueberries or any other berries.
Enjoy with your favourite Coffee or Tea