You Will Need:
• 1 tablespoon, Oil – Olive
• 2 tsp of “Eight Spice Sprinkle”
• 1 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt
• 1 tsp of Oregano
• 3 Medium sized Strips of Salmon, Raw (150gm Each)
• 1 Lemon – cut to three thirds
• 1 small Chilli
• 3 cm sized piece of Ginger- peeled
• 3 clove (3g), Garlic Clove- peeled
• 1 medium, Organic Red Onion- peeled
• 14 Baby Wild carrots- peeled
• 2 Heads of Broccoli
• 2 pinches of Himalayan Salt
• 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
• 1 oz of Goat Feta cheese
Serve salmon and vegetables together on the same dish with three thirds of fresh lemon on the side.
Enjoy your dinner
Bon Appetit 😊
This Salmon With Grilled Vegetables Dinner recipe is very easy to prepare, it is also a good meal choice for people with low carbohydrate and keto diet preferences, yet it will feed 3 adults.
This dish is also great for pescatarians or people that trying to eat healthier.
It is quite a light meal perhaps for one of those nights when you need to unload while satisfying your taste buds with rich and beautiful flavours!
Please share your comments below
We really appreciate your Feedback