You Will Need:
- 2 Large Free-Range Eggs (size 7)
- 25 ml Non-Homogenised Organic Milk
- 2 tbsp of Chilli infused Olive Oil
- 16 g of grated Gouda Cheese ( 4 Slices)
- 1 medium size Portobello mushroom
- ¼ Red Capsicum
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ of White onion Sliced
- 50 g Free -Rang Champagne ham
- Few Sprigs of Parsley
- 8 Spice
- Himalayan Salt
- Preheat the Grill Oven
- Heat Non Stick Pan slightly grazing it with some Olive Oil
- Slice Onion and put it into the heated pan
- Follow with sliced Mushroom, Capsicum and Tomatoes, steer turning it over and over
- Follow with Slices shaved champagne ham, turn it few times and toss, reduce heat to the minimum, take it of the sove.
- In the Bowl whisk Eggs, pinch of Himalayan Salt and Milk without over-beating it.
- Heat wide (32cm D) Non-Stick Pan slightly rub it with some Olive Oil
- Pour Egg mixture distributing evenly all over the pan, as soon as you see the bottom is set but liquidie on the top take it of the stove, so it doesn’t overcook.
- Take vegetables & Ham Filling and distribute it over the egg crepe so it’s nice and centred
- Follow with grated Gouda and sprinkle it with pinch of “8 Spice” and chopped parsley
- Put pan into the Grill for 30-40 seconds and take it out.
- Gently put two small spatulas under the bottom edge of the omelette and flip the end of it into the middle of the pan, flip again and again so it looks like it’s folded. Please see Pictures below.
Slide Folded omelette of the pan to your plate. You can serve it with the drizzle of “Smoky Lava” Sauce.
You can serve it with the drizzle of “Smoky Lava” Sauce.
Enjoy your breakfast with Coffee or Tea
Bon Appetit 😊