Sweet shortcrust pastry
You will need:
- 160 g, High-grade White Flour
- 30 g, Wholemeal Wheat Flour
- 0.50 tsp, Baking powder
- 0.25 cup (8 fl oz), Water
- 50 g, Natvia sweetener
- 105 gram, Unsalted Butter
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
You will need:
- 2 packs (250 g ea.), Philadelphia Cream cheese
- 250 g, Sour cream
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 tsp., Vanilla
- 80 g, Natvia sweetener
- 200 g fresh Blueberries
- 2 cup, – Fresh Strawberries
- 100 g, Natvia Strawberry Jam, or any sugar-free strawberry jam
Sweet shortcrust pastry directions:
- Cut butter into small pieces and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes
- Add hagride flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, and drop into the glass bowl with the diced butter
- Rub the butter into the flour with your fingertips until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Add ice-cold water and Sweetener and salt to the mix and kneed
- Put some wholemeal flour onto the benchtop and knead the dough until nice and smooth
- Wrap it up into the glad wrap and put it into the fridge for 60 minutes or overnight
- Take the pastry out of the fridge for 1 hour before baking if it was in the fridge overnight
- Roll the pastry into the circle and put it into the flat pie tin evening nicely
- Hit up the oven to 180° C on bake or 160°C on fan bake once the oven is ready put the tin into the oven
- The pastry will be shrinking so we advise take it out as you see it shrinking and spread it into the tin’s shape and put it back in.
- You will have to do it twice or three times, make sure you fix shape each time.
- Bake it until slightly golden and cool it for 30- 40 minutes and cool it completely.
- Keep the Oven going at 160°C (140°C fan-forced).
- Place cream cheese, Natvia sweetener and sour cream into the electric mixer bowl and beat it until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time until well-incorporated add and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour mixture over the shortcrust pastry base and bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- Cut each strawberry into 4 quarters
- Warm-up strawberry jam in the microwave so it is slightly runny
- Decorate cheesecake with blueberries and strawberries and distribute strawberry jam with the spoon evenly throughout the cake upon the berries.
- Serve with whipped cream or on its own
Enjoy your dessert