You Will Need:
- Sourdough French baguette “Petit” size. If it’s a normal size baguette cut one third of it.
- 0.5 tbsp of Organic mayonnaise
- 80 gram of Shaved organic champagne ham
- 1 ring of Red onion raw
- ½ a handful of Rocket salad
- 3 thin slices of Gherkins
- 3 thin slices of “Dutch” Gouda Cheese (16 gm)
- Preheat a Grill toaster Press or an Oven on Grill mode.
- Take a mini Baguette sandwich size which is 1/3 of a full-size baguette and cut it through the middle horizontally.
- Take mayonnaise and spread it evenly each half of the baguette.
- Layer the bottom part of the baguette with some Ham; Sliced Gherkins; Chopped up rocket lettuces; Red onion halved ring separated; Follow it with some Slices of Gouda.
- Cap it all up with the second piece of a Baguette.
- Press it all up together and put it into the grilling toaster.
- If Grill press is not an option, push baguette right open and slide it into the oven till cheese melts.
- Serve with sauce of you choice and enjoy it with your favourite beverage