You Will Need:
- 1 Wholegrain muffin split
- Quarter of medium sized White Onion
- 1 tbsp, Chilli infused Olive Oil
- 0.5 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 0.5 tsp of NZEALTH 9 Spice
- 2 Slices of halloumi
- 0.5 tsp of Butter
- 2 medium, Eggs
- Hand full of watercress
- 1 drizzle of sugar free tomato sauce
- Heat up a small pan with a drizzle of chilli-infused olive oil
- Slice the onion and put it into the pan, turning occasionally until slightly golden.
- Add watercress, salt and 9 spice, mixing it thoroughly until combined. Take it of the stove let it rest
- In the separate olive oil greased pan Fry Halloumi and 2 eggs, please make sure you cook it on the medium to slow heat, as halloumi tend to burn quickly.
- Flip the eggs, then flip the halloumi
- Touch the eggs yolks, if you like it soft and runny remove them from the pan, if you like it firmer, keep it on for a bit.
- As soon as halloumi is golden and swollen in size, remove them from the pan, cut each slice diagonally.
- Toast the English muffin splits, cover it with the butter.
- Assemble the Slopes: Put each egg upon each split, follow with caramelised onions and watercress, top it off with slices of halloumi. Please refer to the step by step photos.
Enjoy your meal