You will need:
- 2 hipped tbsp of Crunchy
- lmond Butter
- 1 date “Medjool”
- 1 medium sized Banana
- 1 Wholegrain English Muffin splits
- Take wholegrain English Muffin and cut it horizontally through the middle. All English muffins usually come pre-cut, but because they were packaged and pressed together for quite a while, they need to be separated with a butter knife.
- Once halved put them into the toaster. When toasted let them cool off leaving them in the toaster.
- Slice banana into the 0.7 mm rings, it will give you approximately 10 slices in total.
- Half the date length wise into two halves and take the pit out. Then slice each half of the date length wise into 5 strips each.
- Take two halves of toasted English muffin splits and cover them evenly with Crunchy Almond butter.
Assemble the towers in the following order:
- Take Muffing splits and cover it with almond butter
- Put banana slices upon the splits looking like a flower
- Follow with date’s strips placing them on the top nicely in the decorative manner.
Enjoy with your favourite Coffee or Tea